Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

Post internship training

The internship training is complete and I am waiting in anticipation to gaining entry in any organization that is willing to give me a chance to do an internship with them. So far I have been to two interviews and none of these two organizations are interested in me. I am starting to panic and wonder if there is anything that I am doing or not doing that is making these people uninterested in me.

I have a feeling this is going to be a long road that is felt with uncertainties but not disappointments because I am positive that some one will be interested in me and others fellow trainees who are in the same boat as I am. I am looking forward to this journey, because it is after a long weekend (Easter weekend) and I had enough time to reflect on what I have learned in the training programme and how I can use the skills that I have learned in to practice.

I hope that we as fellow trainees we will keep in touch so that we can inform each other about the developments that are happening in our lives. After the graduation ceremony, I am hoping that we will actually see the fruits of the internship training programme and I am excited because I believe that exciting things will come our way and we will get a chance to show our expertise and skills in the work place, thanks to Lesley and Jean and the guest speakers who made this internship training possible.

Comments:
Wish you all the best!
Cyrille
 
Hey Yo

Just keep that positive attitude! You know you will get it, we're just waitng to see when.
Regards Celeste
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?